Right around the corner we have our Brighton Music Academy Recital. This recital gives the students that study at the academy the chance to show off their talent and skills. We encourage our students to participate in the music recital both as a celebration of their musical growth as well as a learning experience itself. There is nothing quite like hearing a roaring applause after all your hard work pays off. In addition, getting the opportunity to perform in front of others allows students to practice the art and science of performing itself.
Brighton Music Academy Recital Location Recital:
Location: Hartland Music Hall, 3619 Avon St, Hartland, MI, 48353
- Winter Recital 2024 – February 18th, 2024
- Reserve a performer
Per the Academy;
In order to keep the recitals orderly, timely, and professional we do have some rules that we require our performers to follow. These rules are very important to us at the Academy and I would encourage each performer to read them carefully.
- Our recitals take place at a local facility, not at the music academy.
- Sign up and pay the performer fee at least one week prior to the recital.
- Recital times will be assigned and cannot be changed.
- Each performer can bring 4 guests at no additional cost.
- We cannot accommodate special requests for performance times and slots.
- Each recital session will last approximately one hour.
- Performers can sit anywhere in the auditorium. We will call each performer’s name and they will come up to perform.
- Please arrive on time and stay until the end of the recital, it is disrespectful to leave early.
- Please be quiet during performances and keep young children quiet to avoid distractions.
- Please stay seated throughout the performance session
- Arrive early if you need to tune your instrument.
- All performance pieces should be 2 minutes or less in length.
- Use a post-it note or paperclip to mark your music.
- Dress modestly and appropriately, appearance is important.
The Brighton Music Academy Recital is an incredible opportunity for students to show off the skills and technique that they have learned.
Sign Up, More Information and Rules: https://www.grossepointemusicacademy.com/about/recital/
Written by Tyler Gillon – Woodwinds, Drums, and Piano Instructor